moderated Saturday 11/17 M Pace Ride

mbrasseur00

Currently the forecast for air quality is looking very poor but in hopes that the situation will improve:

Louis and I have decided that since we were not able to do last Saturday’s ride through Los Altos by way of Purissima and Elena, we will replace this Saturday’s Portola Loop ride with the Los Altos ride. Coffee break in Los Altos at Le Boulanger.

We will make a call probably by Friday evening as to whether the ride is cancelled due to poor air quality.

M Pace

~44 miles, 1365 feet elevation.

RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27862076

Meet you at Sprouts in Newark at 8:30am with wheels rolling at 8:45am.

Hope to see you there.

Mike and Louis