moderated Headlight Giveaway Event, collecting unused bike lights

Wynn

Hello Club Members,

FFBC is beginning our second headlight giveaway event.  We are happy to receive your secondhand headlights and taillights to be given a useful life.  They will be installed on known night time bicycle commuters who don't currently use lights.  Like many cyclists, you may have a few of these unused units making clutter.  Instead, please drop them off at my house anytime.

My address is 423 Becado Dr, Fremont, 94536.

Regards,

Wynn Kageyama
League Cycling Instructor, coach candidate