moderated Ride cancellation notice for Tuesday Hills (B pace)

Vanessa McDonnell

Unfortunately the air quality forecast is for more bad air tomorrow so I’m cancelling tomorrow’s Tuesday Hills ride (B pace). Per club rules the ride is now a show and go. If you decide to ride you might want to wear one of these.

    (*)/  (*

Join to automatically receive all group messages.