moderated Re: Sunday Social Canceled

mdavis94536

Will you have someone at the start point of the scheduled ride to inform folks that the ride has been canceled?  As a ride aimed at introducing people to the club, it's possible that some people checking out the club for the first time won't be subscribed to this list.

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 9:30 PM, David Walker <dbwalker0min@...> wrote:
I could wait until tomorrow to cancel the Sunday Social, but I think I'll call it now. I don't think the air will be much clearer on Sunday. As a replacement, I'd like to propose the following ride starting in Aptos (where the air quality is expected to be better) starting at 9AM at Epicenter Bicycle in Aptos:

The route is like:

We'll have a coffee (and pie) stop at Gizdich Ranch. It's longer and more climbing than the typical Sunday Social, but at least the air should be good.

David with Julia on the tandem.

--
Mark