moderated Re: Sunday Social Canceled

Yahoo-Julie

Julie and I are planning on joining you.

Jay Gilson

On Nov 9, 2018, at 9:30 PM, David Walker <dbwalker0min@...> wrote:

I could wait until tomorrow to cancel the Sunday Social, but I think I'll call it now. I don't think the air will be much clearer on Sunday. As a replacement, I'd like to propose the following ride starting in Aptos (where the air quality is expected to be better) starting at 9AM at Epicenter Bicycle in Aptos:

Epicenter Cycling
8035 Soquel Dr
Aptos, CA 95003

The route is like:

We'll have a coffee (and pie) stop at Gizdich Ranch. It's longer and more climbing than the typical Sunday Social, but at least the air should be good.

David with Julia on the tandem.