moderated Re: Los Altos/Purissima/Elena Ride cancelled due to bad air

mbrasseur00

As Julie just emailed, the air quality is forecasted to be bad through the weekend. So I am cancelling the ride and it becomes a show and go.

If you ride please be safe and wear a space suit with oxygen or just hold your breath and close your eyes.

Mike

On Nov 8, 2018, at 5:40 PM, Mike Brasseur <mbrasseur00@...> wrote:

Louis and I will lead a ride to Los Altos through Purisima and Elena. Coffee break in Los Altos at Le Boulanger.

M Pace

~44 miles, 1365 feet elevation.

RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27862076

Meet you at Sprouts in Newark at 8:30am with wheels rolling at 8:45am.

Hope to see you there.

Mike and Louis