moderated Re: Saturday Tour of Fremont Hills M Pace - cancelled due to bad air

Yahoo-Julie

All - the air quality is forecast to be as bad or worse than today, so I am cancelling the ride.
It becomes a show n go - if you ride, be safe.
- Julie

On Thursday, November 8, 2018, 8:49:53 PM PST, Yahoo-Julie via Groups.Io <jmgilson1@...> wrote:

I will be leading this Saturday - air quality permitting- if canceled I will post to group by 7 am Saturday:
M Pace, Terrain 4
Details: Sat, Nov. 10
 Meet at 8:30 for an 8:45 start.
Meet at: Fremont Central Park Teen Center parking lot; near bathroom; enter from Sailway Drive off Paseo Padre Parkway; Teen Center lot is on the left and is signed. 39770 Paseo Padre Parkway, Fremont, CA 94538.
RWGPS:
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/21046723

Julie Gilson
510.468.0284