moderated Re: November Ride Calendar

Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...>

Update to the November Calendar

Rob Tashjian stepped up to the lead the November Monday MMRR rides on the 5th, 12th and 19th.  I still need a ride leader for the Monday MMRR on the 26th.

I also need a ride leader for the Women's Sunday Social Ride on the 25th.

Thanks and ride safe.
Dennis Dong

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 7:23 PM Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...> wrote:
Greetings members!
The holiday season is closing in on us!  Things to note:
1)  For those of you who have the Cycliq Fly12 and/or Fly6 cameras, there is a town hall meeting on Nov 1st at the Castro Valley Library (3600 Nobridge Rd, CV) from 6:30-8:30 pm.  This will be a round table discussion regarding the use of video footage and prosecution of suspects in assaults and drivers in accidents, questions and/or issues with the camera systems, etc.
2)  The opening of Calaveras Road is once again delayed
3)  Starting Nov 17th, a section of Morrison Canyon Rd will be closed to vehicular traffic but open to pedestrian and cyclists (according to an East Bay Times article)

It's that time again to ask for members to take up the role as ride leaders for the rides needing one.  I need ride leaders for the following rides:

SUNDAY, 11/26 : Women's Social Ride
MONDAY : MMRR

Will the existing ride leaders please check the calendar for any needed corrections/additions and let me know.

Thanks and ride safe,
Dennis Dong
Ride Coordinator