moderated Re: Short Notice Ride - Milpitas to Evergreen Coffee

Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...>

The updated RideWithGPS URL is now : https://ridewithgps.com/routes/28791100

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 12:49 PM Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...> wrote:

Join me for a ride from Milpitas to the Evergreen Coffee Shop in San Jose.

We'll meet at Jose Higuera Adobe Park in Milpitas at 9:00 am for a 9:15 am start.  We'll ride along the foothills with a short ride through Alum Rock Park, a climb up Miguelita Rd and another short climb up Mt Hamilton Rd before we descend down Clayton Rd.  One last climb up Mt Pleasant Rd with a refreshing break/lunch at Evergreen Coffee before riding back to Milpitas.
Here is the RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/28203143.  If you need a route sheet, I've attached the route sheet for printing.

Dennis Dong: ronincopp@..., (510) 468-7016