moderated Re: Short Notice Ride - Milpitas to Evergreen Coffee

Joyce Tanaka

Hi
Confirming location...

José Higuera Adobe Park Higuera Adobe Park, 679–715 Wessex Pl, Milpitas, CA 95035

Is this the place?

Joyce

On Oct 15, 2018, at 1:03 PM, Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...> wrote:

In all my excitement, I forgot to include the date of the ride (it would help).  The ride is this Friday, the 19th.

Dennis

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 12:49 PM Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...> wrote:

Join me for a ride from Milpitas to the Evergreen Coffee Shop in San Jose.

We'll meet at Jose Higuera Adobe Park in Milpitas at 9:00 am for a 9:15 am start.  We'll ride along the foothills with a short ride through Alum Rock Park, a climb up Miguelita Rd and another short climb up Mt Hamilton Rd before we descend down Clayton Rd.  One last climb up Mt Pleasant Rd with a refreshing break/lunch at Evergreen Coffee before riding back to Milpitas.
Here is the RideWithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/28203143.  If you need a route sheet, I've attached the route sheet for printing.

Dennis Dong: ronincopp@..., (510) 468-7016