moderated SUB - Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hello Thursday Coffee Riders,
Rob Tashjian will sub for me on Thursday October 18th while.  He will send out info next week. (510)593-6228, rob@...
Thanks,
Lori

Thursday, October 18
9:00am – 1:00pm
Sprouts Farmers Market
6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark, CA 94560, USA
Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M

ROB TASHJIAN is subbing for me this week.  Please contact him if you have any questions.
(510)593-6228, rob@...

Wear a FFBC club jersey and let's stay close to home. We will meet at Sprouts located in the former Raley's Shopping Center (6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark).

We will mainly stay in Fremont but ride through Newark and sometimes Union City and Milpitas on occasion. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee and riders are welcome to head back on their own if they know the way. Usually we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. Bring $ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624