moderated Special Offer: Cycling in Japan This Oct - Fall Adventures Await

Rob McManmon

Hi Freewheelers,

Hope you all are doing well! I wanted to reach out, in case any riders out there are itching for a cycling get-away.

As you might know, I lead small groups of riders on cycling tours in Japan each year, and we are getting ready to start our fall season next week. One of our trips just had a group of 4 riders drop from our Tour of the North Alps due to family reasons, and we are hoping to fill their spots asap. The trip dates are Oct 21-28, 2018, and I encourage you to check out the detailed itinerary on our site to make sure the trip is a good fit for your ride level. Keep in mind there are plenty of options to add distance and climbs throughouthttps://biketourjapan.com/north-3/

If there is a group of 4+ that is interested, I’d be happy to offer $500 off per rider, as this is an unusual circumstance and a last-minute departure. The price of the 8-day trip will be $3950 (includes all meals/snacks/bike rental/sag/taxes/fees/tips) and single supplement is $750. This is the lowest price we have ever been able to offer for this trip, and we can't wait to introduce new guests to this spectacular corner of Japan--it's absolutely amazing for riders who enjoy scenic climbs/descents on quiet roads, excellent food, and unbelievable nature. We would like to confirm bike sizes, dietary preferences, allergies, and other travel details as soon as possible. We are planning to lock in our ryokan hotel reservations on 9/16, so please confirm with me by Sept 15 if you are interested in joining us on this epic cycling adventure. Thanks, and hope to ride with you all soon! Don't hesitate to reach out with any immediate questions or concerns.

All the best,

Rob

--

Robert McManmon