moderated Re: Calaveras Rd road closure to the false summit

Ken Goldman

Forwarded message ---------
From: Nunez, Olivia <ONunez@...>
Date: Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 10:04 AM
Subject: RE: Calaveras re-opening date 9/30
To: Will Stubbs <wstubbs@...>, Lauppe Rhodes, Betsy <BLauppe@...>

As of today,  we are still scheduled to open Calaveras Road on September 30th.  I will be sending out more information soon to all the cyclist groups that are in our database.  Do your receive our  Calaveras Road Closure email list?  If not, I can make sure that you are.

Regards,

Olivia Nuñez

Communications Liaison

Calaveras Dam Replacement Project

Fish Passage Facilities within Alameda Creek Watershed Project

Sunol Long Term Improvement Project

Office: 925-493-4535/ Cell: 408-507-1430

24-hour Answer Line: 866-973-1476

Sfwater.org/sunolvalley

Ken

On Aug 31, 2018, at 7:05 PM, Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...> wrote:

Happy Labor Day weekend!  Today, I rode up Calaveras Rd with the intent to ride up to the false summit from Felter Rd.  Calaveras Rd is currently closed at the Alameda County border to the false summit through next week.  According to the work crew, they are repaving the road ONLY on the Alameda County side.  They also advised that Calaveras Road will be completely open to vehicle traffic on schedule, October 1st (Monday).

Dennis Dong
Ride Coordinator
<closed road.jpg>