moderated Route - Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hello Thursday Morning Coffee Riders,

Ron came up the route sheet (attached) and Ken used it to make our ridewithgps route:

All we have to do is show up, sign up and ride.  The coffee stop is Panera at mile 16.  We hope to see you tomorrow.

Lori

Thursday, August 30
8:30am

WhenThu, August 30, 8:30am – 1:00pm
WhereVisitor Center, 2 Marshlands Rd, Fremont, CA 94555, USA (map)
Description
Length: 39 miles
Terrain: 1; Pace: T, M

Meet at 8:30 for an 8:45 start.
Ron Mitchell put together a clockwise route from Don Edward, south to the bottom of the Bay and back up to cross back over the Dumbarton.  Please join us.  We will see some trails that we probably haven't been on for a while.  We may have to modify the route do to some trail construction.  The first coffee stop will be at Panera Bread (mile 16) and we may be talked into another coffee break before the end if anyone is so inclined.  No one left behind!

Ron Mitchell ron_m_ffwbc@...  510-‭508-7219‬
Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-593-8624