moderated Das Brew Beer Ride this Friday Aug 24th 6pm

John Martin <washo715@...>

Hey FFBC Members!

For all of you beer drinkers with a riding problem, I have a solution, this Friday Aug 24th will be the last Das Brew beer ride for the summer. Come out and enjoy a short 18 mile ride, then enjoy some beer and sausages or any snacks that you care to bring and possibly share with fellow hungry riders. We will be meeting at 6pm and plan a 6:15pm start. If you prefer to just drink, you can meet us around 7:45 when we return or just hang out and get a head start on the brew while the rest of us ride. Das Brew is located on South Grimmer near Fremont Blvd.

Hope to see you there!!

Regards,

John Martin
"Rookie" ride leader