moderated Parts for sale

mbrasseur00

Hi all,

I have a number of parts available.  Take a look.

SRAM TT500 Bar End Shifters, Pair, 10 speed, Good condition

Shimano Ultegra Cassette, 9 speed decent condition 12 – 27t

Shimano Ultegra Cassette, 9 speed, decent condition 13 – 25t

MicroShift front derailleur, good condition

Easton Seat post, Aluminum 1 1/4" good condition

Aluminum alloy seat post, no name, 1 1/8” ok condition

Richey stem 25.4mm 1 1/8” 120mm good condition

Richey stem 25.4mm 1 1/8” 80mm good condition

650c wheel-set, Shimano Dura ace hubs with Mavic Open Pro rims with 32 spokes

Please let me know if you are interested in a part and what price works for you.

Cheers,
Mike