Re: Brisk Series #2 Niles to Sunol Regional Park via Calaveras

Tim OHara

After much discussion, West and I decided to cancel the ride.  It is raining now at both our houses and they are predicting possible pop-up showers during the ride and rain by the end.  If you do decide to go out, be safe!

On Sat, Jan 14, 2023 at 7:11 PM Tim OHara via <> wrote:
West and I are monitoring the weather situation. It looks like we should be able to squeeze a ride in.  We will make a final call on the weather and send out an email by 7:30am.  If Calv looks too muddy or the weather changes during the ride,  we may modify the route. Hope to see you there!

Join { to automatically receive all group messages.