Re: MMRR Cancelled

Daniel Karpelevitch

My weather app is showing that the forecast improved for this morning. I plan on riding to work via the MMRR route to McCarthy Ranch for coffee, if anyone would like to join me I'll be at Isherwood at 8:30.


On Sun, Dec 4, 2022, 21:15 Robert Tashjian <rob@...> wrote:

The current forecast is for rain showers through Monday morning, so I’m cancelling the MMRR. Per club rules, it now becomes a show and go. If you do decide to ride Monday, be careful out there.

Current forecast has light rain showers Tuesday early morning, but there is a possibility of riding the MMRR a little later in the day on Tuesday. I’ll update status of the Tuesday Monday Morning Recovery ride Monday night when the forecast becomes a little more solid.




Robert Tashjian



Join to automatically receive all group messages.