Re: Recovering Monday Morning Riders

Jan Leimert

Ditto!  Thanks for all who made it a great FFBC picnic!
Jan

On Sep 25, 2022, at 7:30 PM, Linda Fung <lindacfung@...> wrote:

Thank you Rob and Diana and all others that helped with a great picnic today!  Food was great Along with the beverages!
Your hard work is very much appreciated, and Diana cut up all those fruits! Incredible!

Linda

On Sun, Sep 25, 2022 at 6:44 PM Robert Tashjian <rob@...> wrote:

Recovering Riders,

Looks like we’ll have good weather for the Monday Morning Recovery Ride. Let’s meet across from Isherwood Staging Area at 8:30am for an 8:45 roll. We’ll ride to Starbucks at McCarthy Ranch for a coffee stop, with the usual regroup/pickups at Paseo/Bayliss and Paseo/Grimmer. Pace will be a “M” pace. Rwgps route below:

              https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37548012

See you tomorrow,

Rob

---