moderated August Ride Calendar

Dennis Dong <ronincopp@...>

Greetings FFBC Members!  It's that time again for the next month's ride calendar.
Changes in the August calendar to note:
     1)  For the month of August, the Das Brew Rides are scheduled for Friday with the exception of August 31st.  This is the 5th Friday of the month and there will be NO DAS BREW RIDE on the 31st.
     2)  At this time, there will be NO WEDNESDAY Pizza Rides scheduled.  They will resume next year June 2019.
     3)  The pace of Saturday Tour de Fremont Hills Ride (August 11th) has been changed to "M +" to include the faster riders that like this ride.  Contact the ride leader if you have any questions.

I need ride leaders for the following scheduled rides:
     1)  August 25th, Saturday : Calaveras CCW
     2)  August 26th, Sunday : Women's Social Ride
If you can lead any of these rides, please let me know.

Ride Leaders, please review the calendar and let me know if any corrections or changes need to be made.  Thanks.

Ride safe,
Dennis Dong
Ride Coordinator