moderated Re: Short Notice Ride: Ride to Pedalfest

Randy Fewel

I've been and it was fun.
Randy

On Jul 23, 2018, at 10:03 AM, David Walker <dbwalker0min@...> wrote:

Pedalfest is in Oakland is this Saturday. I've never been to Pedalfest before, but I know it has bikes (I like bikes), beer (I like beer) and food (I like food). Maybe I'll like Pedalfest then!

Join Julia and me for a nice, easy ride to the festivities. We'll start from the Starbucks next to the CVS in Warm Springs (46655 Mission Blvd, Fremont). Meet at 8:30 for an 8:45 start. The ride will be 37 miles with minimal climbing and the pace will be T, M. The (tentative) route is here:

They have free bike valet parking but you may still want to bring a lock. Bring some cash for lunch (and beer). After the visit, it is very easy to find your way to BART for a ride home.

If I have forgotten to mention something, or you have any questions, let me know.

David Walker