Re: Workers ride volunteers

Yashashree Joshi

Thank you Cinnamon for leading T pace. I would have not completed workers ride without your support. Thank you Harley SAG for making sure we are safe on Calaveras road. Appreciate all the volunteers and their hard work.

Yash

On Apr 3, 2022, at 4:08 PM, Joe Banchero <huck-162@...> wrote:

Yes thanks to all.
  Special thanks today to Colin and his son, sunol  r/s.  Dennis(ice cream) ED Levin R/S,  Sag Tim and Harley M/C sag.

On Apr 3, 2022, at 3:27 PM, Cinnamon Miras <loscanelos3@...> wrote:

Thank you, Thank You!!!

I appreciate everyone volunteering to make the workers ride happen. Thank you to everyone who marked the route (great job on the 100k) to those at the rest stops and SAG, thank you so so much I enjoyed my ride......now on to the foam roller 😆

Cinnamon