moderated Feeler

Ryan Smith

Hey FFBC,
I’m not sure if this is the right venue for this type of question but I was curious if there’s interest in a weekday long and high ride. I work an alternative work schedule that usually means I get 1-2 rides on my off days and they are usually Monday-Wednesday. I like to do 60-100 miles and try to get in 6000-8000ft of elevation gain. I’m usually solo and would love to go as a group but I don’t see group rides that fit this niche. I apologize if this is not the correct method of communication for this type of thing and if there’s a better place for it please point me in the right direction. But even if there are just a few interested I’ll be out on Sierra/Felter/Calaveras road anyway if anyone wants in. Thanks gents and ladies, keep spinning.
Best regards,
Ryan