Brisk PRS for this Sunday (2-27-22)

Raymond Nieh

Yes, how about different parts of Livermore?  Let’s explore Mines Road with the M group.

When:   We will be meeting this Sunday at 8:30am.

Where:  Meet at Independence Park, Livermore (check the Ride Calendar for location)

 Please download this latest RWGPS route onto your ride computer device or your phone app:   https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29067378

 No Cue sheet will be handed out.

All riders need to be fully vaccinated.  Bring a mask and use it as needed for COVID safety.

Rest Stops:

No re-group or rest stop until at the Junction Café (check the Ride Calendar for details).

Bring money for food and water as needed at the Cafe.

If you rode last week and are joining the ride, text me so I can prepare the sign-in sheet for you.  For others, if you are planning to join us, please email me your name and phone numbers (both the phone you carry with you on the ride and the emergency numbers) so I can put them on the sign-in sheet for you. So, all you need to do is to initial at the beginning of the ride.

Mark will be leading the ride with me.  See you on Sunday!

Raymond Nieh

(510)894-0688 (text)

Mark Sheffield

(650)280-7858 (text)

 PS: Still room to sign up at Primavera 2022