Re: Monday Morning Recover Ride

Jan Leimert

Ditto! ❤️

On Feb 14, 2022, at 2:08 PM, Robert Miller <rjmiller2000@...> wrote:

Rob and Diana,

Thank you for a great recovery ride and those very special Valentine heart cookies and chocolates! So thoughtful and above and beyond the call of duty!

Thanks,

Bob

PS I’d vote for you both as “ride leaders of the year”!

On Feb 13, 2022, at 9:07 PM, Robert Tashjian <rob@...> wrote:

Happy Valentines Day! The Monday Morning/Superbowl/Valentines Day Recovery Ride will follow the traditional route with a coffee stop at Panera Pacific Commons. We’ll meet across from Isherwood Staging Area at 8:30  for an 8:45 roll. Usual regroups/pickups on Paseo across from the Lake Liz bathrooms and at Grimmer.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37577903

Invite that special someone to ride with you or meet you at Panera for a Valentine’s treat and coffee. Or just come on down and join us for a cup. We usually arrive at Panera about 10:30 if you’re meeting us there.

Hope to see you tomorrow,

Rob

--

Robert Tashjian