Monday Morning Recover Ride

Robert Tashjian

Happy Valentines Day! The Monday Morning/Superbowl/Valentines Day Recovery Ride will follow the traditional route with a coffee stop at Panera Pacific Commons. We’ll meet across from Isherwood Staging Area at 8:30  for an 8:45 roll. Usual regroups/pickups on Paseo across from the Lake Liz bathrooms and at Grimmer.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37577903

Invite that special someone to ride with you or meet you at Panera for a Valentine’s treat and coffee. Or just come on down and join us for a cup. We usually arrive at Panera about 10:30 if you’re meeting us there.

Hope to see you tomorrow,

Rob

--

Robert Tashjian