CCRS #5 - Olive Hill #RideChange

Julia Walker

For those planning to join Anne and I this Saturday for the Olive Hill ride, please note a slight route change: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/38467369. We have removed crossing 84 twice so the route is a bit shorter.

Please park at the lot just past the visitor's center. If you would like to cut an additional ~6 miles, you could meet us at the base of the Dumbarton. There is a parking lot but no restrooms, so allow time to stop on the way in if you need. We should be at the base of the bridge ~9:20. Our first regroup will be at the benches on the other side of the bridge so you could also meet us there.

Please print and bring your own cue sheet if you are not using RidewithGPS, attached.

Thanks
Julia & Anne