From: info@ffbc.groups.io [mailto:info@ffbc.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Miller
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2022 7:41 PM
To: Cinnamon Miras <loscanelos3@...>; info@ffbc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [public info] Professional bike fit, recommendations?

Hi Cinnamon,

Several years ago a group from Innersport (https://innersport.com/ - from Oakland/El Cerrito) did a presentation of their bike fitting technology at a club meeting. A couple folks from our club used their bike fitting services.

Dr Jess ( Dr Jessica Greaux) at Innersport does the fittings. I went to her for a fitting and it made a huge difference for me – I was having knee problems as well. I was very happy with the entire process and everything I learned going thru it.

https://innersport.com/services-and-locations/bikefit-and-cycling-analysis-2

Dr Jess is a Chiropractic Doctor and has won a lot of recognition as a sports doctor (https://innersport.com/about/dr-greaux). She treats high level athletes as well as cruisers like myself. Check out the webpage for her qualifications and how she approaches bike fitting. Pre-pandemic, her sessions were at her house in El Cerrito, not at the Oakland facility.

Good luck, whoever you choose.

Bob