PRS 2 Brisk Ride Tomorrow (Saturday) to Alum Rock Park via Coyote Creek Trail

Raymond Nieh

Reminder:

Brisk Ride PRS #2 tomorrow.  Weather should be good to ride.

Ride goes to Alum Rock Park via Coyote Creek Trail

Meet at Buena Vista Park at 9am and ride starts at 9:15am.

Please download this latest RWGPS route onto your ride computer device: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/38310316

No cue sheet will be handed out and No rider left behind.

See you tomorrow.

Raymond