TMCR tomorrow?

Lori Sommer

Good Morning,

It’s even more wildly inconsistent this morning. I checked 3 sites. 70%, 60%, 0% at 9AM. So, I’m canceling TMCR, but the ride turns into a S&G. Bring a sign in sheet and stay safe if you decide to ride.  

See you next week. 


Begin forwarded message:

From: "Lori Sommer via" <lorimsommer@...>
Date: October 20, 2021 at 3:39:47 PM PDT
To: FFBC <>
Subject: [public info] TMCR tomorrow?
Reply-To: lorimsommer@...


Wondering about the TMCR tomorrow?  Yeah, me too.  I will post an update tomorrow at 7AM depending on the forecast because everything is inconsistent at the moment. 

Wondering about the route?   Yeah, me too.  If we ride, I'll decide tomorrow or we can come to consensus at the start.


Thursday, 21 October
 Thursday Morning Coffee Ride From Sprouts
WhenThu, 21 October, 09:00 – 13:00
WhereSprouts Farmers Market (map)
DescriptionLength: 25-35 miles
Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M

Wear a FFBC club jersey and let's stay close to home. We will meet at Sprouts located in the former Raley's Shopping Center (6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark). 

The specific route for this third Thursday of the month repeating ride will be posted here (with an attachment for you to print) as well as to the FFBC email groups ( ) once it is selected.  This is usually done a day or maybe two days before the ride.  Sometimes we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. 

We will mainly stay in Fremont but ride through Newark and sometimes Union City and Milpitas on occasion. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee ($) and riders are welcome to head back on their own. 

This is a no drop ride but the group can be on the larger side and will break up as we progress along the route especially as it is a T/M ride.  Riders are expected to be proficient in following their route sheet or using their GPS in case they are separated. We will wait at regroups for all riders.  

Extreme temperatures, poor air quality, park closure, construction, rain and/or high winds,  or the whim of the ride leader may modify or cancel the route. Check here for updates:

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624

Join { to automatically receive all group messages.