50th Anniversary Primavera Century

Randy Fewel

October 2021

Dear FFBC Club Members:

The Primavera Committee is looking for sponsors, and we are reaching out to our members to see of any of you might want to have your company be a sponsor, a donor, or provide a service.

Fremont Freewheelers’ 50th Anniversary Primavera Century has been scheduled for Sunday, April 10, 2022.  We are expecting a sellout with 1200 registered riders and 200+ volunteers on three routes of 25, 63, and 100 miles (with a 90 mile option).

We are looking for sponsors to donate:

1:  Goody bag items to support the riders

Your company could put your brand and information on items or their packaging for pre or post ride goodie bags.  Ideas for pre-ride are packets of sun block, lip balm, or hand sanitizer.

We already have sponsors for tubes, and patch kits, but other things that riders could use would be appreciated such as gift certificates for goods or services that promote your business.

2:  Cash donations to help pay for the expense of putting on the ride.  (Sorry, no tax write-off)

In support of your good will to the bicycling community we will give you free advertising with your logo on our t-shirts and a link to your company’s  webpage on our FFBC website.  We will also give you free entry into the ride valued at $95.

If you are able to donate, we will need to know t-shirts sizes for two of your staff and after plans are finalized, we will register one rider for the ride of their choice ($95 value).

Please visit our website for more details about the ride.  https://ffbc.org/primavera/

We look forward to hearing from you.

Randy Fewel                                  Joyce Tanaka
510 468-6963                                 notes4jt@...
jailteacher@...