TMCR - Updated Link

Lori Sommer

Hello Coffee Riders,
We are hitting some old favorites this Thursday - Norris and Bollinger, and both are out and back.  We will do a new coffee stop in the Bishop Ranch area, near the end of the ride. I've just updated the ridewithgps link since it had some glitches when I originally posted - it is a new link.  The cue sheet is attached to this email so please print it if you need it.
See you Thursday!
Lori

Thursday, 30 September
09:00
 TMCR - Norris and Bollinger (Peet's)
WhenThu, 30 September, 09:00 – 12:30
WhereCentral Park in San Ramon (12501 Alcosta Blvd) (map)
DescriptionLength: 20 miles;
Elevation Gain: 1300'
Pace: T,M

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37641126

Meet at Central Park in San Ramon. Directions to the parking lot from Fremont: 680N, exit Bollinger, right turn onto Bollinger, left at the light on Marketplace (parking lot on the RHS of the building).

We will climb to the top of Norris Canyon (looking for the miniature donkeys and peacocks along the way) and then turn back and head up Bollinger Canyon and look for the ostrich. Both climbs are out and back so you can turn around any time you feel like it.

After a regroup at Las Trampas parking lot, we will head to coffee at Peet's.  There are a few other food options nearby that you may decide to try. No one left behind. Bring $ for lunch.

DISCLAIMERS:
This is a no drop ride but the group can be on the larger side and will break up as we progress along the route especially as it is a T/M ride.  Riders are expected to be proficient in following their route sheet or using their GPS in case they are separated. We will wait at regroups for all riders.

Extreme temperatures, poor air quality, park closure, construction, rain and/or high winds,  or the whim of the ride leader may modify or cancel the route. Check here for updates: info@ffbc.groups.io.

 Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624

Riders must follow California and County mask and distancing guidelines (https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/guidance-for-face-coverings.aspx).  Ride leaders are not responsible for enforcing these guidelines.  It is incumbent on riders to follow these guidelines to keep our cycling community safe.