From: Tour de Fuzz <director@...>
Date: September 27, 2021 at 9:31:07 AM PDT
To: lorimsommer@...
Subject: Hold Your 2022 Spot, Last Chance for 9/11 Gear

2022 Tour de Fuzz, Guaranteed Spot Notification
We're grateful for your support and want to extend special consideration to our loyal “Fuzzie” family. If you're interested in the September 2022 ride, please hold a spot (click link). We’ll send you a guaranteed confirmation BEFORE we open to the public in March. No payment is required at this time.

Last Chance, 2021 TdF Gear
Memorialize your 9/11 ride with official 2021 TdF gear. We’re taking final orders through September 28 and shipping to your home by November 10. These top-shelf Pactimo threads are available at the TdF Gear Store. What a great way to honor first responders. All proceeds benefit the Law Enforcement Chaplaincy.

Tour de Fuzz In the News!
Be sure to read what participants and the media had to say about the memorial of 9/11 and tribute to first responders at this year’s ride. Check out the Press Democrat article.

Thank YOU. What a memorable day!
We hope you had an epic ride in beautiful Sonoma County, enjoyed some delicious BBQ and felt the spirit as we honored first responders on the 20th anniversary of 9/11. Thank you for your continued support, it makes the work of our Chaplaincy possible; responding 24/7/365 to law enforcement, emergency personnel and members of our community who find themselves in the midst of trauma and loss. For questions, contact us at director@.... For other ride information, visit www.tourdefuzz.org.

From the all-volunteer TdF crew, thanks again and we'll see you next year. Much love to the entire “Fuzzie” family.