TMCR

Lori Sommer

Hi,
Tomorrow we ride!  Same old Animals Backward but with a couple of changes.  We won't be stopping at Chevron or Mission Coffee.  We will pick up riders at Granville and our restroom stop is Old Mission Park then we hit some hills and head to Starbucks at Las Palmas.  You can request to follow me on Apple's Find My App.
Hope to see you!
Lori

Thursday, 16 September
09:00
 Thursday Morning Coffee Ride From Sprouts
WhenThu, 16 September, 09:00 – 13:00
WhereSprouts Farmers Market, 6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark, CA 94560, USA (map)
DescriptionLength: 32.2 miles
Elevation Gain: 1152'
Pace: T, M

The Specific Route for today's ride is: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37411214. Please print the attached route sheet or download the ride.

We will do the usual Animals "Backward" but with a new way home.

We roll our normal start through Newark and into Fremont with a regroup at Granville to pick up riders. The second regroup will be the at Old Mission Park restrooms.

As usual we take Hunter to start the Animals.  As we cross Mission, there is an option to turn left instead and head to coffee and skip the rest of the climbing.  There is also an option to remain on Curtner to eliminate the climb on Zapotec.  We will take Mission, Castro, Canyon Heights, have coffee at Starbucks Las Palmas and wind through the neighborhood back to Paseo and take our normal way home along Eggers, etc.

Extreme temperatures, AQI, park closure, construction, rain, poor air quality or the whim of the ride leader may modify or cancel the route. Check here for updates: info@ffbc.groups.io

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624

Riders must follow California and County mask and distancing guidelines (https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/guidance-for-face-coverings.aspx).  Ride leaders are not responsible for enforcing these guidelines.  It is incumbent on riders to follow these guidelines to keep our cycling community safe.