Monday-Labor Day Ride-Route Sheet

Ken Goldman

Here’s the route sheet for tomorrow.

Ken

On Sep 4, 2021, at 2:38 PM, Ken Goldman <ken.goldman@...> wrote:

Come join me for couple of my favorite climbs.

8:30am
 Palomares-Cull Canyon
WhenMon, 6 September, 8:30am – 1:00pm
WhereNiles Boulevard & H Street, Niles Blvd & H St, Fremont, CA 94536, USA (map)
DescriptionLength: 44 miles; Elevation: 2250 feet;
Terrain: 4 Pace: T,M

NOTE FOR WEEKEND RIDES: Riders arriving by car are asked to park in the unpaved parking area south of the train station, between I and J streets.

Meet at the restrooms in the parking on Niles Canyon Blvd, at the north end of H Street.

Two climbs: Palomares and Cull Canyon with lunch/coffee in Castro Valley before a mostly flat return.

NOTE: This is NOT a no drop ride. We will wait a reasonable period of time at each regroup, but riders who are significantly slower than the listed pace should be prepared to self-navigate.

RidewithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37364332?beta=false

Please load the route to your GPS or print a route sheet. Route sheets will not be available at the start.

Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be posted to "https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics" on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader on the morning of the ride. Note ride end time is a rough estimate.

Ken Goldman ken.goldman@comcast.net 510-378-5027

Ken