The Last Brew

Robert Tashjian

Das Brewsters,

This Friday is the last FFBC Das Brew Ride of the Summer. Come out and ride with us, or simply meet up with us after the ride for a cold one and snacks with your convivial bike buddies. We’ll meet at 5:45pm for a 6:00pm departure, back between 7 and 7:30 to start the final festivities, going until 8:30 or 9.  It’s looking to be warm on Friday, so it should be really pleasant out on the Das Brew ‘Al Fresco’ area. Right now the air quality is predicted to be in the good to low moderate range. There is a choice of two routes

“Right Turn Clyde”, which is a flatter (cooler) route (https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27922960)

or

“Hills Backwards” which is a more challenging (much warmer) route (https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27922999)

The choice is yours. Please print your own cuesheet or load the route on your gps. Should the weather or air quality take a significant turn for the worse, we’ll still be at Das Brew at 5:45 to mourn our inability to ride (eg., crying into our beers and feasting on snacks).

If you are not riding, or new to the club and want to meet some members, come on down to Das Brew around 7 or 7:30 and join us for the post ride festivities!

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian

rob@...