moderated Privacy settings on Strava...

Jay Gilson

Given the recent unfortunate event occurring to Jon Graff, I suggest that everyone posting rides on Strava review their individual privacy settings.

I remembered reading that Strava had privacy zones.  So I checked it out and changed my privacy setting.

Under Profile, Settings, Privacy, you can create a privacy zone round your home whereby Strava will not reflect the start or finish of a ride at your home.  Given we all ride bicycles that are near and dear to our hearts, keeping private the start location seems to be a good idea.  Lord knows, we don't want to provide a road map to where our bikes are stored to a would be thief.

If you have a question and cannot find where to make the change, please e-mail me and I will see if I can help.

Jay Gilson