Das Brew Ride #3

Robert Tashjian

Das Brew Riders,

It looks like the air quality will be in the moderate range tomorrow, so the ride, for now, is on. The ride is an easy ride around central Fremont, called “Right Hand Clyde”, consisting of all right hand turns. The RWGPS route is here:

              https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27922960

I’ll make the final call by 3pm Friday as to whether the FriYay! Das Brew ride is on. Assuming the ride is on, we’ll meet at 5:45 for a 6pm ride time.

As always, if you can’t make the ride, please join us for the after ride festivities, snacks & beer. We should return to Das Brew between 7:00 and 7:30pm. If the ride is cancelled, Diana and I will still be there by 7pm to cry in our beer about not riding.

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian

rob@...