From: info@ffbc.groups.io <info@ffbc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim OHara
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2021 9:32 AM
To: info@ffbc.groups.io
Subject: [public info] Wide Corners at Walnut

All,

Please be careful when crossing Walnut after going up the green bike path on the sidewalk.  On three occasions now I have almost seen bike riders get hit when they have the green light and they advance just as a car sweeps around the wide corner.  I don't really blame the cars, because it is just sooo weird, that the corner juts out so far.  I just don't want anybody getting hurt.  So be careful and watch for the cars coming around the corner.

Tim