Re: Wide Corners at Walnut

Seper D <ssd1354@...>

Yeah someone here before claimed walnut ave project was result of extensive research. I hope she reads your email.

On Aug 12, 2021, at 9:32 AM, Tim OHara <timorides2@...> wrote:

All,

Please be careful when crossing Walnut after going up the green bike path on the sidewalk.  On three occasions now I have almost seen bike riders get hit when they have the green light and they advance just as a car sweeps around the wide corner.  I don't really blame the cars, because it is just sooo weird, that the corner juts out so far.  I just don't want anybody getting hurt.  So be careful and watch for the cars coming around the corner.

Tim