Monday Morning Recovery Ride (MMRR) - August 9th

Steven Muramoto

I will be the ride leader for the this coming MMRR (August 9th).  We will be biking to Starbucks at McCarthy Ranch (route is here...https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36016054; please print out a cue sheet if you need one).
As a reminder:
--Sign-ups will be done at Isherwood staging area (sign up @ 8:30 am, roll time @ 8:45 am), Chevron @ Stevenson/Paseo Padre, and Grimmer/Paseo Padre
--If you will be joining the ride at Chevron or Grimmer, please arrive early enough to meet the group (we are no longer waiting a specified amount of time for arrivals)
--For the regroup at Chevron, we will continue down the road to Baylis Street for those needing to use the restrooms at Lake Elizabeth

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Hoping to see you Monday morning!

~Steven Muramoto