Das Brew starting this Friyay!

Robert Tashjian

Once again, it’s time for the Friday Das Brew rides! This week we’ll work up a thirst with a short ride to Ed Levin Park, then return to Das Brew to sample Das Brew’s offerings. We’ll meet at Das Brew at 6pm  for a 6:15pm (sharp) start and meet back at Das Brew at ~7:30 to close out the evening with some bicycle comaraderie and Das Brew’s finest. Das Brew will have a food truck there if you desire something more substantial than the rider supplied snacks & goodies that seem to accompany the evening. Seating is Al Fresco (outdoors) so you might want to bring something warm to throw on (eg., jacket).

Route for tomorrow: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27922864

Sign in will be at Das Brew before the ride, please print or download the route as route sheets will not be provided. If you don’t want to make the climb to Ed Levin, there is the option to either turn around at Calaveras or simply turn from Park Victoria onto Jacklin Rd.

Hope to see there,

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian