Re: Pizza Ride on THURSDAY

Andrew Sass

THURSDAY

On Monday, July 26, 2021, 03:50:04 PM PDT, Daniel Karpelevitch <daniel@...> wrote:

Is the ride on Tuesday or Thursday? I've heard it change at least once, just want to be sure.

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021, 14:55 Andrew Sass via groups.io <andrew.sass=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
For the last Pizza ride, we will do the same route as the first Pizza Ride, but with Pizza at 7:00 to allow for a little more relaxed pace.

It is Retro night, so if you have an old jersey or bike, this is your chance to use them.  The three routes are flat (about 300 feet total climbing). Route sheets attached.  Look at the ride calendar for loading into your cycling computer

Andy Sass

Robin's cell number is also on the cue sheets as I may be late getting to the start.