TMCR- Karen White visit

Lori Sommer

Hello Again,

For those of you that have been in the club a long time, you’ll remember our friend Karen White. She was the club president, a Cinderella ride leader, she used to race and was a very active club member with a great, exuberant laugh. For the past few years she’s been suffering with increasing memory issues. I happened to respond to a FB message that her caregiver, Joe, posted for her. He is going to bring her to the coffee stop at the Starbucks in McCarthy Ranch tomorrow at 11. Join me for the ride and we will stop to say hello but if you can’t ride, please stop in at Starbucks to say hello and maybe share a memory you have with her.
Thanks so much,