2nd Saturday of the Month Ride (7/10/21)-Different Route

mbrasseur00

This month Louis and I are leading a different route than the normal 2nd Saturday of the Month ride to Los Altos.

We will lead a ride across the Dumbarton Bridge and up to the beautiful end of Alpine Road and then down to Willowbrook to Portola /Sand Hill Roads with a coffee/snack break at Woodside Bakery in the Sharon Park shopping center before heading back over the Dumbarton Bridge. Bring $$ for snacks/lunch.

The ride is open to all riders that can maintain an M paced ride. No need to pre-sign-in, sign in will be done at the start.  But all riders will be expected to follow all guidelines as lined out in the calendar announcement.

Meet in the Newark Sprouts parking lot at 8:30 am for an 8:45 am start.

RideWithGPS:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36688774.  Please print
your own cue sheet (attached) as ride leaders will not have any copies.

See you Saturday,
Mike and Louis