Saturday, June 12th ride through Los Altos Hills and Woodside

Robert Miller <Robert.miller7@...>

I have updated next Saturday’s ride on the calendar. I wanted to try out a few roads and trails that we normally don’t go on. It starts in Burgess Park in Menlo Park. Meet at 9AM. Ride at 9:15AM. Bathroom available at the start/end. Lunch around noon at Roberts Market on Alpine – bring money. M paced ride.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36321508

I’m limiting it to 15 riders so please email me ahead of time with your name, contact number and emergency contact number. I’ll confirm that you’re on the ride.

Thanks,

Bob Miller