Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Robert Tashjian

All,

Just a reminder that there is no sign in at the start. If you want to join the fun, you must ‘sign in’ via email. Email me your mobile and emergency numbers and I’ll sign you in.

Rob

This week the route starts at Sunol, at the gravel lot across from the Sunol Train Station. We’ll ride out through Pleasanton, through the rolling hills of Tuscany, Sycamore Park, and Holdener (where we may see the llamas), then back to Pleasanton for a cuppa at Peets. Meet at 9am for a 9:15 start. Route is here:

              https://ridewithgps.com/routes/35626129

Per club policy, masks must be worn at the start, at all stops, and whenever you are within 6 feet of anyone not in your household.

Sign in is again by email only, send me your mobile and emergency numbers.

Hope to see you Thursday,

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian