Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Robert Tashjian

This week the route starts at Sunol, at the gravel lot across from the Sunol Train Station. We’ll ride out through Pleasanton, through the rolling hills of Tuscany, Sycamore Park, and Holdener (where we may see the llamas), then back to Pleasanton for a cuppa at Peets. Meet at 9am for a 9:15 start. Route is here:

              https://ridewithgps.com/routes/35626129

Per club policy, masks must be worn at the start, at all stops, and whenever you are within 6 feet of anyone not in your household.

Sign in is again by email only, send me your mobile and emergency numbers.

Hope to see you Thursday,

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian