From: info@ffbc.groups.io <info@ffbc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Tashjian
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 7:41 AM
To: info@ffbc.groups.io
Subject: [public info] Reminder: MMRR Sign In

Just a reminder:

             There is no sign in at the start of the MMRR, you must sign in by email before the start. If you are going to join, email me your name, mobile and emergency numbers, and where you will be joining the ride(see below) if not at the start.

The MMRR Panera route and cue sheet are available here:

              https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31759143

For riders not familiar with the MMRR, there are two ‘regroups’ in addition to the start where riders can join the ride

  • The Chevron station at Paseo Padre and Stevenson at about 9:00 or so.
  • On Paseo Padre just past the SW corner with Grimmer at about 9:15 or so.

And, of course, we will meet up at the start the Isherwood staging area at 8:30 for a prompt 8:45 start.

When you email your contact info, let me know where you will be joining the ride as well.

Thanks, and hope to see you Monday Morning,

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian

rob@...