Thursday Morning Coffee Ride is on

Robert Tashjian

Coffee Riders

We're Baack! Well almost!

Lori will start leading again in May with guest ride leaders until she returns. I’ll be leading the first ride which is an old friend, Alum Rock. Regroups at Higuera Adobe, Alviso Adobe, Alum Rock. We’ll start at REI Fremont with a stop at Starbuck/Noah’s Bagels on the return. If you want to skip the climb or shorten the ride, there is an option to turn early to the coffee stop. We’ll meet at 9:30 for a 9:45 depart, Thursday, April 15. The route and route sheet are available at

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20844826

per FFBC policy no route sheets will be available at the start.

Sign in will be by email only. Email your contact info (name, phone, emergency contact & phone) to me, rob@... before the ride, preferably by Wed evening. There will be no sign in at the start.

Please read and agree to the FFBC covid guidelines and requirements listed on the website and in the ride description on the FFBC ride calendar.

Hope to see you there!

Rob

---

Robert Tashjian